kazuunari asked: sawada tsunayoshi or tsukishima kei
I am Aiden. 16yo. Student. Czech. I love pizza, strawberries and lasagne.I like reading books,drawing, and photograph. Going to be virgin for rest of my life cause I am geek. Want to meet my internet friends. Melodic hardcore, metal and K-pop are sex for my ears. And I am the last person on this planet to judge you.Skyrim, League of Legends, Devil May Cry and Dark Souls.
me digging your grave
My first time on Tumblr, and this was the first gif. As soon as I saw it I knew I was already in to deep.
- Clementine von Radics (via firesfade)
We finally got our blood tutorial up! Make sure to check the original page for some tips about the tutorial! We hope it’s useful for people around Halloween! Have fun with your photoshoots!
Have a wig you need to clean and restyle? Here’s instructions on how to wash your wig.
You can use your own shampoo for this! No special products needed.
Remember to only brush a dry wig! Combing it while wet can damage the wig.
See this tutorial full size: http://blog.epiccosplay.com/how-to-wash-your-wig/
Eva foam bracers tutorial
*sorry for my english if any errors*
My page: www.facebook,com/m.cosplay
- Use plastic wrap to cover the area you want to take out the pattern from.
- Then cover it with tape.
- Cute it and paste the pattern to paper. (I always add lil bit extra in the sides in this case added left, right and bot)
- Paste them to Eva foam and cut it.
- Add details with foamy (borders) and glue everything.
- The small cut you see in the back its because that way I can Fit my fist with no problem.
- Cover it with wood glue.
- Now with plasti-dip.
- Paint it and after it dries put a layer of modge podge.
So basically I had a bunch of tutorials liked/bookmarked and I wanted to consolidate them into one nice place. I hope this is helpful! I will probably make a part two later. EDIT Here is part two!
Cosplay Crash Course - x
A Guide to Conventions - x